Saturday, July 12, 2014

Squaredy Cat ~


Hi Everyone !!
 
This is my 2nd Sunday of the month guest designing for SVG Cutting Files !!!
 
But first some EXCITING news !!!
Ann has asked me to be the FIRST Junior DT member at SVG Cutting Files!!!
 
I'm SUPER EXCITED !!! 
 
Now onto my project
 
I made a shape card using the NEW Squaredy Cat ~ not squared of the dark
from SVG Cutting Files
 
 
I used paper from SU and PTI

 
I hope you enjoyed my card !!!
Please visit me next Sunday for my next project !!
 

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome Lily! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute! Congrats on your DT position! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable, I love how you inked the black with white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily this is so sweet and very cute, great job and I am loving your blog
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute Lily! I love her purple star eye cover! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute, love the paper you used too. Congrats and welcome to the team again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily, your projects are so adorable and well-made! Congratulations on your design team invitation - it's well earned and I know you'll have more wonderful projects to share!

    ReplyDelete