Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Card !!


Hi Everyone !!!

I know its been sooooo long since I've posted
 I've been busy with school and making my first dress in 4-H

I recently went to my friends birthday party and these dies and stamps were perfect!
My friend Abigayle's favorite is red velvet (mine too) so I made it look like a red velvet cupcake!

I used the Jaded Blossom 

NEW Birthday Dies
NEW Supersized Birthday Greetings
Card Mat dies




Here are the AWESOME NEW dies and 1 of the stamp sets being released this week !






We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99



March 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $140


post signature

9 comments: